Monday, July 28, 2008

doesn't take much to thrill me....

We have a new voicemail system at work with software that will notify me by email when someone has left a new message. So if I am working elsewhere (e.g., the library, home) I can check my voicemail whenever I check my email. Also, if I don't want to be bothered by an interruption by email or phone, I don't have to be. This is cool.

Since I now have a cell phone of my own, I can call back wherever I am.**

What do I need an office for?

Be blessed!
RB

** If you know my cell number, don't EVER send me a text message. I not only don't know how to use it, I don't want to know how to use it. The cell phone comes with its own voicemail service if you want to give me a message. It is faster, easier, and cheaper than sending a text message. There is such a thing as inappropriate technology. Sometimes we have to take a stand against evil.

No comments: