Sunday, August 26, 2007

china doll

Went to church this morning with my little china doll Sweet Pea. She has been here for the weekend and a lot of fun to hang out with. We let her run wild at SLU and there is always something to grab her attention there like squirrels, flag poles, puddles, flowers, and manhole covers.

Last night we had two-thirds (6 of 9) of the Blewetts here for a very nice dinner. We haven't had that many together since Easter when all nine were here. Off-spring #4 grilled steaks to perfection while his sister was in charge of hors d'oeuvres.

Just when I got down to my pre-China trip weight! Oh well, I can always do it again.

Tomorrow we leave for DC to move my little Hoya into college for the fourth and final time.

That will leave me Wednesday to begin to prepare my classes for the semester which starts on Thursday.

Be blessed!
RB

P.S. You can double click the image for an enlargement.

No comments: